Deutsch Eases Stress This Holiday Season with AI-Guided Meditation
The holidays are stressful. This season, Deutsch and its Artificial Intelligence division, Great Machine, crafted and produced a winter-themed guided meditation accessible through the Amazon Alexa called, “The Holiday Chill.” With this voice-activated Alexa skill, Jack Frost is here to spread some holiday chill and ease you into the new year.
“The Holiday Chill demonstrates how that spirit of creative innovation and collaboration is thriving at Deutsch,” said Deutsch NY CEO Val DiFebo. “We wanted to do something fun, something interesting, and something that gave people a little laugh, but more importantly, a chance to take a break from all of the craziness that comes with wrapping up the year…because we all definitely need it!”
Chillin’ is easy. Anytime you want to use this skill, say “Alexa, start Holiday Chill.” Just follow the prompts from Alexa, responding verbally to her questions, and you’ll be on your way to a happier, healthier holiday.
Check out the https://theholidaychill.com to learn about the Alexa skill and Zen-out with a Jack Frost and the soothing sounds of winter.
- MullenLowe and Boppy Launch #NeverNotAMom - Published on 01/19/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model - Published on 01/18/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018
- McCann and L'Oréal Launch ‘Comeback’ During Golden Globes - Published on 01/10/2018
- Shining a Spotlight on National Design Leadership - Published on 01/10/2018
- Jack Morton Creates Fireworks Display to Celebrate Women’s Suffrage Centenary - Published on 01/05/2018