24 Hour Session with Maroon 5
We got Maroon 5 into a studio in London, and got them to record a new track in 24 hours under the spotlight of the world looking and interacting with the creative process. 40 Coke markets, hundreds of thousand of streams and 107.1 million Twitter impressions later, we let them out.
What Coke asked us to do
Achieve resonance with a global teen audience through music and social media.
What we did
We created the platform, identified, negotiated and managed the band, coordinated other agencies (digital, PR), engaged and involved local markets to amplify and localise, and managed the 24 hours in the studio.
What we achieved
- Live feed viewed in 139 countries
- 3.5 million Facebook impressions
- 500,000 views on Youtube
- 107.1 million Twitter impressions in 24 hours
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017
- Fueling Fitness Fanatics with Clean Nutrition - Published on 10/09/2017
- Weber Shandwick Releases New CSR Report - Published on 10/05/2017