Sprint Summer Showdown
Octagon created a new centerpiece event for Sprint’s NASCAR activation, the Sprint Summer Showdown presented by HTC EVO 3D.
Sprint challenged Octagon to create a winning brand promotion around Sprint's NASCAR sponsorship.
Leveraging the full power of Miss Sprint Cup and the at-track Sprint Experience, the Sprint Summer Showdown brought the brand’s NASCAR entitlement to life through a first-of-its-kind event that saw Sprint offer a $3 million reward for one lucky driver, charity and fan.
The Showdown kicked off ESPN’s summer race window by creating a race within a race.
The Showdown event itself received 360-degree promotional support including advertising, direct marketing, online, PR as well as social media and mobile, to bolster the regional and at-track event activations.
The event program was the largest in Sprint’s history and supported overall objectives of awareness and purchase consideration.
Results exceeded expectations, generating 730+MM total impressions during the 6-week program window and earning more than 630,000 unique consumer engagements.
Over 33 million impressions were driven through industry and Miss Sprint Cup social media efforts, and over 16,500 unique fans registered at-track via the Sprint Experience.
- McCann and CATHAY PACIFIC BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO OLD UNIFORMS WITH ‘WELL TRAVELLED LAI SEE’ - Published on 12/12/2017
- Holiday Spot From M:United/McCann and Microsoft Focuses on the Power of Kindness and Inclusion - Published on 12/12/2017
- Jack Morton and Royal Caribbean Tell a Story of Innovation - Published on 12/11/2017
- McCann Lima and Calidda Send Message About Air Pollution - Published on 12/07/2017
- Deutsch Staffer Supports Charities Using Tech Skills - Published on 12/01/2017
- McCann and NY Lottery Bring Home Holiday Magic with Bodega Cat - Published on 11/30/2017
- IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water - Published on 11/28/2017
- Ronald McDonald House Honors Al Golin - Published on 11/27/2017
- McCann Torre Lazur Acts on Suicide Prevention - Published on 11/21/2017
- Campbell Ewald and Milk Partner in Olympics TV Ads - Published on 11/16/2017