Sprint Summer Showdown
Octagon created a new centerpiece event for Sprint’s NASCAR activation, the Sprint Summer Showdown presented by HTC EVO 3D.
Sprint challenged Octagon to create a winning brand promotion around Sprint's NASCAR sponsorship.
Leveraging the full power of Miss Sprint Cup and the at-track Sprint Experience, the Sprint Summer Showdown brought the brand’s NASCAR entitlement to life through a first-of-its-kind event that saw Sprint offer a $3 million reward for one lucky driver, charity and fan.
The Showdown kicked off ESPN’s summer race window by creating a race within a race.
The Showdown event itself received 360-degree promotional support including advertising, direct marketing, online, PR as well as social media and mobile, to bolster the regional and at-track event activations.
The event program was the largest in Sprint’s history and supported overall objectives of awareness and purchase consideration.
Results exceeded expectations, generating 730+MM total impressions during the 6-week program window and earning more than 630,000 unique consumer engagements.
Over 33 million impressions were driven through industry and Miss Sprint Cup social media efforts, and over 16,500 unique fans registered at-track via the Sprint Experience.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017