AB InBev Global Sponsorship Optimization
For AB InBev, Octagon aggregated sponsorship rights investment data into one central location for senior management to review in order to quickly identify marketing spend and potential inefficiencies on a global level.
AB InBev's Challenge
AB InBev engaged Octagon to implement an annual global audit of its sports & entertainment assets to provide oversight of rights fees spend by market and brand across all sponsorship platforms.
Octagon dedicated a manager in AB InBev headquarters aligned with sponsorship rights owners in 10+ key AB InBev markets/regions.
An annual Q4 global audit of sponsorship investments identified rights fees and corresponding leverage/activation spend, interpreting the data to communicate “annual commitment” and “full-term specifics” by market, brand and property type.
The process yielded a centralized “Audit Dashboard” that communicates sponsorship investment position from a global and market-by-market standpoint.
The audit also enabled mid/long-term investment planning across 18+ beer brands, and provided an accessible breakdown of contract renewal commitments and timelines.
- McCann and CATHAY PACIFIC BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO OLD UNIFORMS WITH ‘WELL TRAVELLED LAI SEE’ - Published on 12/12/2017
- Holiday Spot From M:United/McCann and Microsoft Focuses on the Power of Kindness and Inclusion - Published on 12/12/2017
- Jack Morton and Royal Caribbean Tell a Story of Innovation - Published on 12/11/2017
- McCann Lima and Calidda Send Message About Air Pollution - Published on 12/07/2017
- Deutsch Staffer Supports Charities Using Tech Skills - Published on 12/01/2017
- McCann and NY Lottery Bring Home Holiday Magic with Bodega Cat - Published on 11/30/2017
- IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water - Published on 11/28/2017
- Ronald McDonald House Honors Al Golin - Published on 11/27/2017
- McCann Torre Lazur Acts on Suicide Prevention - Published on 11/21/2017
- Campbell Ewald and Milk Partner in Olympics TV Ads - Published on 11/16/2017