AB InBev Global Sponsorship Optimization
For AB InBev, Octagon aggregated sponsorship rights investment data into one central location for senior management to review in order to quickly identify marketing spend and potential inefficiencies on a global level.
AB InBev's Challenge
AB InBev engaged Octagon to implement an annual global audit of its sports & entertainment assets to provide oversight of rights fees spend by market and brand across all sponsorship platforms.
Octagon dedicated a manager in AB InBev headquarters aligned with sponsorship rights owners in 10+ key AB InBev markets/regions.
An annual Q4 global audit of sponsorship investments identified rights fees and corresponding leverage/activation spend, interpreting the data to communicate “annual commitment” and “full-term specifics” by market, brand and property type.
The process yielded a centralized “Audit Dashboard” that communicates sponsorship investment position from a global and market-by-market standpoint.
The audit also enabled mid/long-term investment planning across 18+ beer brands, and provided an accessible breakdown of contract renewal commitments and timelines.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017