Dove Hair Profiler
Dove wanted to drive awareness of women's haircare issues and demonstrate its solution. We built a customized digital engine that was rolled out to over 20 global markets.
Almost 80% of women have damaged hair‚ mainly due to simple daily styling, but they do not believe it is actually damaged.
Dove wanted to drive awareness around this issue of hair damage and provide a solution with its Damage Therapy Range products.
The range of products is quite diverse and so we wanted to develop a solution that provided custom recommendations by specific hair type.
We concepted, designed and built a centrally-hosted, globally-developed Facebook application that gave users a unique damage rating and product recommendation based on their answers to a number of questions covering hair type, styling routine and lifestyle factors.
In order for the application to function accurately, we worked with the Unilever R&D team to develop a "Damage Therapy Matrix," a complex algorithm that sits behind the profiler, enabling it to recommend a product range based on a user's input.
We later developed the tool as a touch screen application for use at point of purchase and on brand roadshows.
With adaption into more than 20 global markets, more than 50,000 people have engaged with the app through Facebook and the "live" touchscreen version at events, helping to successfully launch the specialist haircare product globally.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017