Allsop, the computer hardware company, needed a website with brains. We gave them one that was beautiful too.
Allsop is one of the UK's largest commercial property consultancies. The company was frustrated with its existing website that had been built on outdated proprietary platforms which were inefficient and costly to maintain.
They wanted something that was simple to use but was powerful enough to work with their business-critical operations.
We built the site using open source code-igniter PHP framework, technology that allows future revisions and updates to be managed effectively.
A huge custom built content management system runs the front end and allows the client to easily maintain content and property data. The site also integrates with the company's existing auction sites and Active Directory to serve it most effectively.
The site was shortlisted for Best Corporate Website at the Property Marketing Awards 2011. The integration of Allsop's online assets into a single platform (for staff, property listings and auctions) has led to significant ROI internally in terms of time management. The new site has also been credited with helping to facilitate client retention.
- MullenLowe and Boppy Launch #NeverNotAMom - Published on 01/19/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model - Published on 01/18/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018
- McCann and L'Oréal Launch ‘Comeback’ During Golden Globes - Published on 01/10/2018
- Shining a Spotlight on National Design Leadership - Published on 01/10/2018
- Jack Morton Creates Fireworks Display to Celebrate Women’s Suffrage Centenary - Published on 01/05/2018