Aloft: Play & Stay
Our mission is to build brand differentiation for Starwood Hotels (Aloft, in this case) in a crowded marketplace by building their profile in entertainment.
To increase interest and desire for Aloft hotels by demonstrating a passion for music.
Getting Bands to ‘"Play and Stay" in Aloft Hotels
FRUKT created a social media-driven hunt for new musical talent, giving bands the opportunity to "Play and Stay" in Aloft Hotels and a chance to write an exclusive track with the band We Are Scientists.
We engaged the talent, sourced 27 bands and delivered nine gigs across three different territories, culminating in a unique 12-hour recording session for the winner with We are Scientists. We turned a hotel room into a pop-up studio, invited fans to curate the track then streamed it live on a dedicated Facebook app. "Little Bit of Feel," the new single, was made available for immediate download.
FRUKT's strategy resulted in 100,000 Facebook App visit, a cumulative Twitter audience of 45,000, 1,500 attendees across the three gigs and two Hotel Marketing Awards.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017