Hillshire Brands and BPN See 20% Jump in Purchase Intent with Beacons
BPN and Hillshire Brands increased purchase intent 20% using beacons, devices set up in-store to trigger location-based offers.
When Hillshire Brands was preparing to launch its new line of American Craft link sausages, BPN understood that part of the challenge was getting busy consumers to take notice in already over-packed grocery aisles.
By using beacons, devices set up in-store to trigger location-based offers, BPN was able to engage with consumers at the time when their attention was most valuable and actionable -- while they were shopping!
Individuals who used participating mobile apps such as Epicurious or KeyRing while in grocery stores were sent a branded push notification for Hillshire Brands and American Craft links sausages. Shoppers were rewarded with coupons and content.
Debuting In the first 48 hours of the campaign’s launch, the mobile ads attracted 6,000 in-store engagements. During the three months of the campaign, there was a 20% increase in purchase intent and a 36% increase in brand awareness among people who interacted with the ads.
- MullenLowe and Boppy Launch #NeverNotAMom - Published on 01/19/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model - Published on 01/18/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018
- McCann and L'Oréal Launch ‘Comeback’ During Golden Globes - Published on 01/10/2018
- Shining a Spotlight on National Design Leadership - Published on 01/10/2018
- Jack Morton Creates Fireworks Display to Celebrate Women’s Suffrage Centenary - Published on 01/05/2018