Risk Everything Barge
During the World Cup, Nike captured the attention of Football Obsessed Teens (FOT's), and beat its competitors as the world's champion brand for football fans.
In the lead up to the World Cup, Nike needed to capture the attention of its targeted audience, Football Obsessed Teens (FOT's), and beat its competitors as the world's champion brand for football fans. To do this, Nike launched the global #RiskEverything integrated campaign that would climax with the World Cup.
We needed to bring the #RiskEverything campaign to life with a jaw-dropping experience that celebrated the love of football like never before and made fans feel like the heroes of the sport.
We created a football pitch on a 100-meter barge that floated down the Chao Phraya River in Bangkok. The pitch served as host to the final series of matches between local teams and allowed them to "risk everything" in the ultimate competition. Outside the "battle arena" area, we gave spectators the Nike FC lifestyle experience - a combination of activities that gave FOTs the freedom to express their individuality and love of the game, as well as explore Nike's line of football products.
- 15,000 live teen participants
- 1.5M social media impressions
- 3,000 shoe trials
- MullenLowe and Boppy Launch #NeverNotAMom - Published on 01/19/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model - Published on 01/18/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018
- McCann and L'Oréal Launch ‘Comeback’ During Golden Globes - Published on 01/10/2018
- Shining a Spotlight on National Design Leadership - Published on 01/10/2018
- Jack Morton Creates Fireworks Display to Celebrate Women’s Suffrage Centenary - Published on 01/05/2018