The Biggest 7th Inning Stretch Ever
To grow brand consideration with Major League Baseball (MLB) fans, Jack Morton worked with T-Mobile on its sponsorship of Major League Baseball during the 2014 postseason.
T-Mobile was looking to leverage its sponsorship of Major League Baseball during the 2014 postseason. The goal was to increase network perception and grow brand consideration with MLB fans.
We created a user engagement social campaign that put the fans first and tapped into baseball's time-honored 7th inning tradition when the attention turns from the players to the fans. We asked fans to share video selfies singing "Take Me Out To The Ballgame" with their friends for a chance to be featured in a World Series spot.
Video submissions from baseball fans across the country flooded in, and the three-week campaign garnered over 231M impressions. The campaign cemented T-Mobile's place as a champion of the fans and the premier sponsor of the MLB postseason.
- 40M trend impressions on Twitter alone
- 496 thousand engagements via influencers' sponsored content
- McCann and CATHAY PACIFIC BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO OLD UNIFORMS WITH ‘WELL TRAVELLED LAI SEE’ - Published on 12/12/2017
- Holiday Spot From M:United/McCann and Microsoft Focuses on the Power of Kindness and Inclusion - Published on 12/12/2017
- Jack Morton and Royal Caribbean Tell a Story of Innovation - Published on 12/11/2017
- McCann Lima and Calidda Send Message About Air Pollution - Published on 12/07/2017
- Deutsch Staffer Supports Charities Using Tech Skills - Published on 12/01/2017
- McCann and NY Lottery Bring Home Holiday Magic with Bodega Cat - Published on 11/30/2017
- IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water - Published on 11/28/2017
- Ronald McDonald House Honors Al Golin - Published on 11/27/2017
- McCann Torre Lazur Acts on Suicide Prevention - Published on 11/21/2017
- Campbell Ewald and Milk Partner in Olympics TV Ads - Published on 11/16/2017