The Biggest 7th Inning Stretch Ever
To grow brand consideration with Major League Baseball (MLB) fans, Jack Morton worked with T-Mobile on its sponsorship of Major League Baseball during the 2014 postseason.
T-Mobile was looking to leverage its sponsorship of Major League Baseball during the 2014 postseason. The goal was to increase network perception and grow brand consideration with MLB fans.
We created a user engagement social campaign that put the fans first and tapped into baseball's time-honored 7th inning tradition when the attention turns from the players to the fans. We asked fans to share video selfies singing "Take Me Out To The Ballgame" with their friends for a chance to be featured in a World Series spot.
Video submissions from baseball fans across the country flooded in, and the three-week campaign garnered over 231M impressions. The campaign cemented T-Mobile's place as a champion of the fans and the premier sponsor of the MLB postseason.
- 40M trend impressions on Twitter alone
- 496 thousand engagements via influencers' sponsored content
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017