Health insurance is a necessity, but most people don't trust or understand it. EmblemHealth came to us to help shift this perception and establish their brand's commitment to everyday health for all New Yorkers.
Develop an integrated marketing platform to genuinely connect with New Yorkers as their friendly neighborhood resource.
Focused on making wellness attainable for all New Yorkers, we developed the "Official Sponsor of Small Steps" community marketing platform to invite all New Yorkers on a journey of "small steps to wellness" throughout the city.
Across +130 experiences, reaching +100,000 people, and generating +10,000 leads, the campaign exceeded its goals and continues expanding its reach and impact--online, on the streets, and on-air. Today, EmblemHealth is a wellness brand that happens to sell insurance, and people get it.
- McCann and CATHAY PACIFIC BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO OLD UNIFORMS WITH ‘WELL TRAVELLED LAI SEE’ - Published on 12/12/2017
- Holiday Spot From M:United/McCann and Microsoft Focuses on the Power of Kindness and Inclusion - Published on 12/12/2017
- Jack Morton and Royal Caribbean Tell a Story of Innovation - Published on 12/11/2017
- McCann Lima and Calidda Send Message About Air Pollution - Published on 12/07/2017
- Deutsch Staffer Supports Charities Using Tech Skills - Published on 12/01/2017
- McCann and NY Lottery Bring Home Holiday Magic with Bodega Cat - Published on 11/30/2017
- IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water - Published on 11/28/2017
- Ronald McDonald House Honors Al Golin - Published on 11/27/2017
- McCann Torre Lazur Acts on Suicide Prevention - Published on 11/21/2017
- Campbell Ewald and Milk Partner in Olympics TV Ads - Published on 11/16/2017