Health insurance is a necessity, but most people don't trust or understand it. EmblemHealth came to us to help shift this perception and establish their brand's commitment to everyday health for all New Yorkers.
Develop an integrated marketing platform to genuinely connect with New Yorkers as their friendly neighborhood resource.
Focused on making wellness attainable for all New Yorkers, we developed the "Official Sponsor of Small Steps" community marketing platform to invite all New Yorkers on a journey of "small steps to wellness" throughout the city.
Across +130 experiences, reaching +100,000 people, and generating +10,000 leads, the campaign exceeded its goals and continues expanding its reach and impact--online, on the streets, and on-air. Today, EmblemHealth is a wellness brand that happens to sell insurance, and people get it.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017