Hyundai "Show Your Loyalty" College Football Campaign
Advantage developed Hyundai's "Show Your Loyalty" campaign, which was the 2014 Gold Ex Award winner for "Best Activation of a Sports Sponsorship."
Hyundai wanted to generate awareness and purchase consideration of key models while improving brand opinion.
Advantage leveraged a correlation between Hyundai's "#1 in Customer Loyalty" claim with the passion and loyalty of college football fans by developing a sponsorship with 17 top-tier college football programs around the thematic of "Show Your Loyalty."
Advantage created a hyper-localized mobile experience called the "Hyundai Field House," which visited each market.
The agency also developed a web series with online food network, Tastemade, called "The Grill Iron," which was filmed in conjunction with the "Hyundai Field House" and broadcast on YouTube.
The campaign generated 5.4 million YouTube views and 2.3 million onsite/social media impressions during 115 onsite activation days.
65% of onsite consumers stated they "are likely to consider purchasing a Hyundai vehicle" after experiencing the "Hyundai Field House."
- McCann and CATHAY PACIFIC BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO OLD UNIFORMS WITH ‘WELL TRAVELLED LAI SEE’ - Published on 12/12/2017
- Holiday Spot From M:United/McCann and Microsoft Focuses on the Power of Kindness and Inclusion - Published on 12/12/2017
- Jack Morton and Royal Caribbean Tell a Story of Innovation - Published on 12/11/2017
- McCann Lima and Calidda Send Message About Air Pollution - Published on 12/07/2017
- Deutsch Staffer Supports Charities Using Tech Skills - Published on 12/01/2017
- McCann and NY Lottery Bring Home Holiday Magic with Bodega Cat - Published on 11/30/2017
- IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water - Published on 11/28/2017
- Ronald McDonald House Honors Al Golin - Published on 11/27/2017
- McCann Torre Lazur Acts on Suicide Prevention - Published on 11/21/2017
- Campbell Ewald and Milk Partner in Olympics TV Ads - Published on 11/16/2017