Zurich Insurance Launches Golf Love Tests
Zurich Insurance helps businesses protect what they love. And golf enables Zurich and its customers to share this passion together. As part of Zurich’s global platform “For Those Who Truly Love,” the premise behind “Golf Love Tests” is that people who truly love golf would go to great lengths to protect their game. Zurich’s passion for golf includes sponsorship of key tournaments and events globally, as well as sponsoring several golf professionals to represent Zurich as their brand ambassadors.
As an extension of Zurich’s passion, the company decided to put their golf brand ambassadors to a test to find out how much they really love golf. The campaign asked Zurich’s golf brand ambassadors questions about what they love most. And to make it more fun, Zurich used a polygraph test to conduct the “Golf Love Test” on each golf pro. The campaign launched the week prior to the start of the US Open, and is aimed to further leverage and amplify the Zurich brand and its contributions to golf.
The films that comprise the campaign show a polygraph operator asking Zurich’s golf ambassadors – Justin Rose, Rickie Fowler, Ben Crane, Lexi Thompson, Jamie Donaldson, Keegan Bradley and Billy Horschel – fun, tough and truly unexpected questions. The “interrogations” include a range of questions like"Would you let the President beat you in a round?" "Do you love golf more than your wife’s cooking" and "Would you rather win the Masters or be ruler of planet earth?"
“Golf Love Tests” is the social component of an integrated campaign that included TV, print, online advertising and a microsite. The campaign was supported with social activation around the world by Zurich, as well as social media activities by the Zurich Golf Ambassadors.
“Golf Love Tests” received broad media coverage including USA Today, CBS Sports, Adweek, Golf Channel, Campaign Live, Golf.com and Golf-Mania.com
- McCann and CATHAY PACIFIC BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO OLD UNIFORMS WITH ‘WELL TRAVELLED LAI SEE’ - Published on 12/12/2017
- Holiday Spot From M:United/McCann and Microsoft Focuses on the Power of Kindness and Inclusion - Published on 12/12/2017
- Jack Morton and Royal Caribbean Tell a Story of Innovation - Published on 12/11/2017
- McCann Lima and Calidda Send Message About Air Pollution - Published on 12/07/2017
- Deutsch Staffer Supports Charities Using Tech Skills - Published on 12/01/2017
- McCann and NY Lottery Bring Home Holiday Magic with Bodega Cat - Published on 11/30/2017
- IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water - Published on 11/28/2017
- Ronald McDonald House Honors Al Golin - Published on 11/27/2017
- McCann Torre Lazur Acts on Suicide Prevention - Published on 11/21/2017
- Campbell Ewald and Milk Partner in Olympics TV Ads - Published on 11/16/2017