Spong Honored for Balance Between Work and Play
Spong was selected as one of OUTSIDE’s Best Places to Work 2014. Each year, OUTSIDE recognizes the top 100 companies in the United States that help their employees strike the ideal balance between work and play. These companies encourage employees to lead an active lifestyle, are eco-conscious, and prioritize giving back to the community.
Spong ranks second in Minnesota and 21st nationally, with distinctive employee perks such as rooftop yoga sessions, an on-site massage therapist and Roofstage Pass concerts. From the ideas Spong develops to the space around them, the firm is a refreshing alternative to expected, ordinary thinking.
"When I first came to Spong I was shocked by the robust onboarding and professional development offered to all employees. Through our HeadRush program we're able to create completely customized professional development plans that allow us to pursue our passions through things like industry conferences, book clubs and even cooking classes," says Tara Olson Medina, senior social engagement specialist.
- Campbell Ewald and Milk Partner in Olympics TV Ads - Published on 11/16/2017
- IPG Volunteers Serve Meals to the Elderly - Published on 11/15/2017
- McCann Global Health Joins Clean Cooking Champions - Published on 11/15/2017
- FCB Ulka and Times of India Move from Division to Inclusivity - Published on 11/14/2017
- MullenLowe Helps Imagine an End to Alzheimer’s - Published on 11/10/2017
- U.S. BANK AND CARMICHAEL LYNCH LAUNCH THE ‘NOSTALCHIC’ COLLECTION TO PROMOTE HOME EQUITY LOANS MINNEAPOLIS - Published on 11/09/2017
- Interpublic Receives Perfect Score on 2018 HRC Corporate Equality Index - Published on 11/09/2017
- Planet Fitness: New Year's Eve - Published on 11/07/2017
- Bank of America Mobile Banking App - Published on 11/07/2017
- Stella Artois-Vantage Point - Published on 11/07/2017