Campbell Ewald Says Avoid the “Bear Stare” and Get Educated About Saving Water
To address the California drought and educate folks about water use, Campbell Ewald has launched a campaign that features the California State Bear as its spokesperson and uses humor to convey an important message.
In addition to an out of home campaign, the campaign includes an online game as well as TV and online spots.
- Chief Creative Officer: Mark Simon
- Associate Creative Director/Copywriter: Mike Rushing
- Art Director: Arion Lapuz
- R/GA Tokyo + MUJI Give the Gift of Color - Published on 12/14/2017
- McCann Health & CARE Confront Death by Overdose from Prescription Drugs - Published on 12/14/2017
- McCann and CATHAY PACIFIC BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO OLD UNIFORMS WITH ‘WELL TRAVELLED LAI SEE’ - Published on 12/12/2017
- Holiday Spot From M:United/McCann and Microsoft Focuses on the Power of Kindness and Inclusion - Published on 12/12/2017
- Jack Morton and Royal Caribbean Tell a Story of Innovation - Published on 12/11/2017
- McCann Lima and Calidda Send Message About Air Pollution - Published on 12/07/2017
- Deutsch Staffer Supports Charities Using Tech Skills - Published on 12/01/2017
- McCann and NY Lottery Bring Home Holiday Magic with Bodega Cat - Published on 11/30/2017
- IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water - Published on 11/28/2017
- Ronald McDonald House Honors Al Golin - Published on 11/27/2017