Area 23 Launches “State of Diabetes” Campaign
To spark conversation and raise awareness around Type 2 diabetes, Area 23 and The diaTribe Foundation teamed up to launch the “State of Diabetes” campaign. This campaign petitions the United Nations (UN) to recognize Type 2 diabetes as a sovereign nation — the number of people living with type 2 diabetes could form the world’s third-largest nation.
The campaign kicked off on World Diabetes Day, November 14, 2014, and focuses on a microsite, thestateofdiabetes.org, which encourages individuals to sign a petition for the UN. Accompanying the microsite are ads and a PSA video featuring artists Henry Hargreaves and Caitlin Levin and the art they donated to the cause. In addition to the microsite, on World Diabetes Day, agencies distributed flyers to various embassies to help educate country representatives of the UN, and in San Francisco a team conducted community outreach in public schools.
- IPG Hosts Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/23/2018
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Web of Fries - Published on 01/23/2018
- McCann Romania Promotes Blood Donations - Published on 01/23/2018
- MullenLowe and Boppy Launch #NeverNotAMom - Published on 01/19/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model - Published on 01/18/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018