Weber Shandwick Supports its Partners at Holiday Time
Through its Weber Shandwick Impact Project, the agency does its part to make a difference in the world through global pro bono work. The Impact Project unites Weber’s efforts to support its communities around issues vital to a more sustainable future. In the spirit of the season, Weber selected five pro bono partners to support and will make donations based upon online votes. The organizations are HeforShe, WarChild, the Brazil Foundation, Boys and Girls Clubs of America and Save the Children India.
Weber Shandwick is accepting votes through midnight EST on December 31. The gift will be divided based on the number of votes, and the organization with the most votes will receive the largest gift. You’ll be able to see the vote totals as they come in, so be sure to keep voting, but please no more than once a day!
- MullenLowe and Boppy Launch #NeverNotAMom - Published on 01/19/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model - Published on 01/18/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018
- McCann and L'Oréal Launch ‘Comeback’ During Golden Globes - Published on 01/10/2018
- Shining a Spotlight on National Design Leadership - Published on 01/10/2018
- Jack Morton Creates Fireworks Display to Celebrate Women’s Suffrage Centenary - Published on 01/05/2018