FCB and PFLAGCanada Pay Tribute to Same-Sex Couples Never Allowed to Marry
Shooting with vintage cameras and featuring gay couples to create home movies of weddings from a past that should have been—FCB Toronto, FCB Chicago and PFLAGCanada created the “Nobody’s Memories” campaign as a tribute to those who were never allowed by law to marry.
“Nobody’s Memories” is a call to action to support same-sex marriage. The video is a mash-up of what appears to be vintage reels of same-sex couples joining in unions. But, as a solemn voiceover reminds us, they were not allowed to marry. Developed pro bono by FCB, the campaign drives viewers to LoveMadeLegal.com where they can sign a petition to legalize same-sex marriage globally, make a donation to PFLAG Canada and share their own love stories.
- MullenLowe and Boppy Launch #NeverNotAMom - Published on 01/19/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model - Published on 01/18/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018
- McCann and L'Oréal Launch ‘Comeback’ During Golden Globes - Published on 01/10/2018
- Shining a Spotlight on National Design Leadership - Published on 01/10/2018
- Jack Morton Creates Fireworks Display to Celebrate Women’s Suffrage Centenary - Published on 01/05/2018