Campbell Ewald Helps Energy Upgrade California "Green-Out”
In honor of Earth Day this year, Campbell Ewald developed the first-ever California-wide Green-Out on behalf of Energy Upgrade California. Campbell Ewald worked alongside a consortium of agencies, including Lowe Profero, to create digital green spaces with a call to action that encouraged CA residents to express how they keep CA greener, and ultimately more Golden.
By leveraging existing Earth Day conversations in the social space, Campbell Ewald expanded the exposure of its efforts. In fact, the agency even partnered with a mix of influential social media users around California to join in and turn their social channels green. Check out the #BillionActsOfGreen and #StayGoldenCA conversations to read the sentiments.
- MullenLowe and Boppy Launch #NeverNotAMom - Published on 01/19/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model - Published on 01/18/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018
- McCann and L'Oréal Launch ‘Comeback’ During Golden Globes - Published on 01/10/2018
- Shining a Spotlight on National Design Leadership - Published on 01/10/2018
- Jack Morton Creates Fireworks Display to Celebrate Women’s Suffrage Centenary - Published on 01/05/2018