Carmichael Lynch and Subaru Launch Zero Landfill Initiative
In an effort to reduce landfill waste from National Parks, Subaru and Carmichael Lynch are partnering with the National Parks Conservation Association (NPCA) on a new initiative, “Who We Are Is What We Leave Behind.” The initiative will take place in three iconic national parks—Yosemite, Grand Teton and Denali. Working together, the NPCA, Subaru and Carmichael Lynch hope to reduce waste, as well as better educate visitors about how they can lessen their environmental footprints.
In 2013, more than 273.6 million visitors entered national parks, and in turn, the National Park Service managed more than 100 million pounds of waste. That amount of trash would normally require 20 million household trash bags which, if laid end-to-end, would stretch from New York to Los Angeles and back again, twice.
“Who We Are Is What We Leave Behind” kicked off with a video as well as significant media presence on such sites as the Huffington Post, Washington Post and The New York Times – the campaign also includes a national print buy.
This sustainability initiative builds upon Subaru of America’s multi-year partnership with the National Park Foundation, celebrating the centennial of the National Park Service and the Find Your Park movement.
- MullenLowe and Boppy Launch #NeverNotAMom - Published on 01/19/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model - Published on 01/18/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018
- McCann and L'Oréal Launch ‘Comeback’ During Golden Globes - Published on 01/10/2018
- Shining a Spotlight on National Design Leadership - Published on 01/10/2018
- Jack Morton Creates Fireworks Display to Celebrate Women’s Suffrage Centenary - Published on 01/05/2018