FCB Paris and Weber Shandwick Encourage Us to #FreeYourOrgans
In honor of national organ donation day on June 22nd, FCB Paris and Weber Shandwick launched a new awareness campaign to encourage organ donation. #FreeYourOrgans aims to create awareness about organ donation via the message that as an organ donor, you give your organs a second life.
Individuals who have signed on to be organ donors can show their pride by purchasing a t-shirt featuring the campaign mascots—the heart, the lungs, the liver and the kidneys. The heart character was first introduced in the campaign movie, which shows the story of a heart “escaping” and moving on to its second life. The first 10,000 new donors to sign on will receive a limited edition donor card with the movie mascot.
All proceeds from the campaign go to FRANCE ADOT which encourages organ donation.
- MullenLowe and Boppy Launch #NeverNotAMom - Published on 01/19/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model - Published on 01/18/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018
- McCann and L'Oréal Launch ‘Comeback’ During Golden Globes - Published on 01/10/2018
- Shining a Spotlight on National Design Leadership - Published on 01/10/2018
- Jack Morton Creates Fireworks Display to Celebrate Women’s Suffrage Centenary - Published on 01/05/2018