FCB Zurich and Neuroth Partner on Hearing Loss
According to the World Health Organization, hearing loss affects nearly 360 million people globally. Unfortunately, the testing and diagnosis of hearing loss isn’t very high on the list of priorities when it comes to people’s health. In fact, most people often don’t even know they’re struggling to hear.
To help people hear more clearly, FCB Zurich and Neuroth, an Austrian hearing-aid company, created the “Hearing Test Concert,” a live, classical music event featuring Beethoven’s 5th symphony played by a renowned orchestra. The difference between this event and a normal night at the local philharmonic was that the music itself was specifically arranged to simulate the high-and-low frequencies and loud-and-silent parts of a traditional hearing test.
During the concert, some attendees discovered there were certain parts of the symphony they couldn’t properly hear so at intermission, participants were given the opportunity to have a personal consultation with on-site Neuroth audiologists.
The campaign was a huge success for Neuroth. In just one day, 1,100 people voluntarily took a hearing test!
- IPG Hosts Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/23/2018
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Web of Fries - Published on 01/23/2018
- McCann Romania Promotes Blood Donations - Published on 01/23/2018
- MullenLowe and Boppy Launch #NeverNotAMom - Published on 01/19/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model - Published on 01/18/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018