FCB Zurich and Neuroth Partner on Hearing Loss
According to the World Health Organization, hearing loss affects nearly 360 million people globally. Unfortunately, the testing and diagnosis of hearing loss isn’t very high on the list of priorities when it comes to people’s health. In fact, most people often don’t even know they’re struggling to hear.
To help people hear more clearly, FCB Zurich and Neuroth, an Austrian hearing-aid company, created the “Hearing Test Concert,” a live, classical music event featuring Beethoven’s 5th symphony played by a renowned orchestra. The difference between this event and a normal night at the local philharmonic was that the music itself was specifically arranged to simulate the high-and-low frequencies and loud-and-silent parts of a traditional hearing test.
During the concert, some attendees discovered there were certain parts of the symphony they couldn’t properly hear so at intermission, participants were given the opportunity to have a personal consultation with on-site Neuroth audiologists.
The campaign was a huge success for Neuroth. In just one day, 1,100 people voluntarily took a hearing test!
- Campbell Ewald and Milk Partner in Olympics TV Ads - Published on 11/16/2017
- IPG Volunteers Serve Meals to the Elderly - Published on 11/15/2017
- McCann Global Health Joins Clean Cooking Champions - Published on 11/15/2017
- FCB Ulka and Times of India Move from Division to Inclusivity - Published on 11/14/2017
- MullenLowe Helps Imagine an End to Alzheimer’s - Published on 11/10/2017
- U.S. BANK AND CARMICHAEL LYNCH LAUNCH THE ‘NOSTALCHIC’ COLLECTION TO PROMOTE HOME EQUITY LOANS MINNEAPOLIS - Published on 11/09/2017
- Interpublic Receives Perfect Score on 2018 HRC Corporate Equality Index - Published on 11/09/2017
- Planet Fitness: New Year's Eve - Published on 11/07/2017
- Bank of America Mobile Banking App - Published on 11/07/2017
- Stella Artois-Vantage Point - Published on 11/07/2017