Weber Shandwick Releases Its Third Annual Corporate Citizenship Report
Weber Shandwick released its third annual corporate citizenship report which showcases how the agency brings to life its commitment to be socially responsible corporate citizens.
The report features the impactful efforts and achievements of the firm, its employees and client partners around the world, including Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America and North America. Additionally, for the second year in a row, the firm is reporting against the GRI G4 Index.
View the full report here:
- McCann Torre Lazur Acts on Suicide Prevention - Published on 11/21/2017
- Campbell Ewald and Milk Partner in Olympics TV Ads - Published on 11/16/2017
- IPG Volunteers Serve Meals to the Elderly - Published on 11/15/2017
- McCann Global Health Joins Clean Cooking Champions - Published on 11/15/2017
- FCB Ulka and Times of India Move from Division to Inclusivity - Published on 11/14/2017
- MullenLowe Helps Imagine an End to Alzheimer’s - Published on 11/10/2017
- U.S. BANK AND CARMICHAEL LYNCH LAUNCH THE ‘NOSTALCHIC’ COLLECTION TO PROMOTE HOME EQUITY LOANS MINNEAPOLIS - Published on 11/09/2017
- Interpublic Receives Perfect Score on 2018 HRC Corporate Equality Index - Published on 11/09/2017
- Planet Fitness: New Year's Eve - Published on 11/07/2017
- Bank of America Mobile Banking App - Published on 11/07/2017