DLKW Lowe Helps Empower Women in Africa
DLKW Lowe partnered once again with the MicroLoan Foundation to support women entrepreneurs in Africa. The agency sold donated space on the London Underground to female entrepreneurs instead of using the space to ask for donations. These entrepreneurs, in turn, used the space to advertise their businesses, and the money they paid for the ad space went to support the MicroLoan Foundation.
Each advertisement was uniquely designed by DLKW Lowe. The money raised will help to empower women in rural Malawi and Zambia to start their own businesses with loans from the MicroLoan Foundation.
A total of 82 companies, ranging from osteopaths to sweetshops, burger bars to recruiters, participated. With a minimum donation of £100 per location, the campaign raised £20,000 for the MicroLoan Foundation even before the posters went live. To learn more, visit the MicroLoan Foundation website.
- R/GA Tokyo + MUJI Give the Gift of Color - Published on 12/14/2017
- McCann Health & CARE Confront Death by Overdose from Prescription Drugs - Published on 12/14/2017
- McCann and CATHAY PACIFIC BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO OLD UNIFORMS WITH ‘WELL TRAVELLED LAI SEE’ - Published on 12/12/2017
- Holiday Spot From M:United/McCann and Microsoft Focuses on the Power of Kindness and Inclusion - Published on 12/12/2017
- Jack Morton and Royal Caribbean Tell a Story of Innovation - Published on 12/11/2017
- McCann Lima and Calidda Send Message About Air Pollution - Published on 12/07/2017
- Deutsch Staffer Supports Charities Using Tech Skills - Published on 12/01/2017
- McCann and NY Lottery Bring Home Holiday Magic with Bodega Cat - Published on 11/30/2017
- IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water - Published on 11/28/2017
- Ronald McDonald House Honors Al Golin - Published on 11/27/2017