ID Media Awarded Three IPG Inclusion Awards
During the next few weeks, we will feature stories about IPG agencies and individuals who received IPG Inclusion Awards this year. These awards are given out to recognize outstanding work in the Diversity and Inclusion space.
ID Media was awarded the "Agency Champion of Inclusion" award, the “Inclusive Talent Cultivation” award and Danielle Dorter, SVP, Director of Human Resources at the agency, was named IPG's Chief Diversity Officer of the Year at IPG’s 2015 Inclusion Awards.
These Inclusion Awards recognize agencies and their leadership for demonstrating an outstanding commitment to foster a climate of inclusion in the workplace, as well as highlighting agencies that successfully recruit and hire diverse talent at all levels.
In 2014, ID Media set out to prove that recruiting, engaging and advancing diverse people at every level is a competitive advantage. ID Media’s goal was to build on considerable momentum and to encourage employees to bring their diverse passions and interests to life at work. The agency has ingrained diversity and inclusion into its culture, which features a robust base of activities and initiatives that promote inclusive practices in the workplace. These three award wins bring the agency's total number of IPG Inclusion Award wins to ten.
"We're extremely honored to be recognized for our diversity efforts," said Amy Armstrong, president of ID Media. "Diversity is not only a nice thing to have – it's a competitive advantage. The IPG Inclusion Awards serve as a reminder of how critical diversity and inclusion are in driving consistent growth, innovation and leadership."
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017