Huge Works with the White House to Promote Free Community College Education
Huge is working with the White House on a campaign, “Heads Up America,” to promote President Barack Obama’s efforts for a free community college education.
“Heads Up America” will include video and out of home and aims to create support for the President’s America’s College Promise program, a $60 billion plan to provide two years of free community college to qualifying students.
The campaign launched with a PSA that includes community college students as well celebrities such as Chris Rock and Louis CK who encourage viewers to “Join the Movement!”
- MullenLowe and Boppy Launch #NeverNotAMom - Published on 01/19/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model - Published on 01/18/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018
- McCann and L'Oréal Launch ‘Comeback’ During Golden Globes - Published on 01/10/2018
- Shining a Spotlight on National Design Leadership - Published on 01/10/2018
- Jack Morton Creates Fireworks Display to Celebrate Women’s Suffrage Centenary - Published on 01/05/2018