FCB Garfinkel Works with Amtrak to Launch First National Campaign in Over 15 Years
FCB Garfinkel and Amtrak have partnered to create the company’s first national campaign in 15 years. Aimed at raising awareness of long-distance train travel as an experience, "500 Destinations. Infinite Stories," includes TV and social media, and encourages Amtrak riders to share their stories using the hashtag #AmtrakStories.
The campaign was created by FCB Garfinkel and took one year from initial concept to launch. The 30-second spot targets both leisure and business travelers, while the 15-second ones aim at empty nesters and millennials. "We wanted to offer a point of view from both inside and outside the train'," said Lee Garfinkel, the agency's CEO, referring to the scenic views showcased in the spots, "to show what the passengers get to witness sitting in the train. It's something that you don't get in other modes of transportation."
"We wanted to offer a point of view from both inside and outside the train...It's something that you don't get in other modes of transportation."
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017