FCB Garfinkel Works with Amtrak to Launch First National Campaign in Over 15 Years
FCB Garfinkel and Amtrak have partnered to create the company’s first national campaign in 15 years. Aimed at raising awareness of long-distance train travel as an experience, "500 Destinations. Infinite Stories," includes TV and social media, and encourages Amtrak riders to share their stories using the hashtag #AmtrakStories.
The campaign was created by FCB Garfinkel and took one year from initial concept to launch. The 30-second spot targets both leisure and business travelers, while the 15-second ones aim at empty nesters and millennials. "We wanted to offer a point of view from both inside and outside the train'," said Lee Garfinkel, the agency's CEO, referring to the scenic views showcased in the spots, "to show what the passengers get to witness sitting in the train. It's something that you don't get in other modes of transportation."
"We wanted to offer a point of view from both inside and outside the train...It's something that you don't get in other modes of transportation."
- McCann Lima and Calidda Send Message About Air Pollution - Published on 12/07/2017
- Deutsch Staffer Supports Charities Using Tech Skills - Published on 12/01/2017
- McCann and NY Lottery Bring Home Holiday Magic with Bodega Cat - Published on 11/30/2017
- IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water - Published on 11/28/2017
- Ronald McDonald House Honors Al Golin - Published on 11/27/2017
- McCann Torre Lazur Acts on Suicide Prevention - Published on 11/21/2017
- Campbell Ewald and Milk Partner in Olympics TV Ads - Published on 11/16/2017
- IPG Volunteers Serve Meals to the Elderly - Published on 11/15/2017
- McCann Global Health Joins Clean Cooking Champions - Published on 11/15/2017
- FCB Ulka and Times of India Move from Division to Inclusivity - Published on 11/14/2017