L'Oréal’s ‘Makeup Genius’ Makes Beauty App Accessible
McCann Paris partnered with L'Oréal to usher in a new era of beauty with the mesmerizing new “Makeup Genius” app that allows users to try out makeup virtually. This mobile innovation provided a realistic representation of what the product choice would look like and then allowed consumers to be able to purchase it with just a few quick taps on their phones.
The app was a stunning consumer success, with over 10 million downloads and more than 65 million product trials worldwide. It was also recognized by the industry as a major innovation, winning 4 Gold Lions at the 2015 Cannes Lions Festival.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017