McCann and Western Union Bring Light to Indian Villages
McCann Worldgroup India is helping its client Western Union India give back to local communities in India leading up to the Diwali holiday, an ancient Hindu festival--"the holiday of lights"--celebrated every Fall. The ad campaign explains how Western Union is contributing money for every money transfer it processes with an Indian destination and that all of the funds will be used to provide lights to a number of Indian villages that have no electricity.
The initiative is part of a global effort, "The Chain of Betters," from Western Union. McCann is spreading the word in India via an online film that tells the story of Manoj Pandey, who returns home after 10 years to his village, to witness something special: his village getting electricity. The campaign is also targeted at Indian citizens who live or work in the USA, Canada, UK, KSA,UAE, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand, and are most likely to use Western Union to send money home.
- Commonwealth/McCann Partners with Lego Batman Movie - Published on 01/17/2017
- Deutsch and Angel Soft Put Everyday Parenting Moments in the Spotlight - Published on 01/16/2017
- McCann and Cathay Pacific Use Artwork to Depict Clients’ Journeys - Published on 01/13/2017
- McCann India and Coca-Cola Celebrate the Bond Between Brothers - Published on 01/12/2017
- 303 MullenLowe and Royal Life Saving Australia Urge Families to Keep Watch - Published on 01/10/2017
- IPG Releases Video in Support of SDG #6 - Published on 01/10/2017
- Nike and R/GA Feature Kyrie Irving for the Kyrie 3 - Published on 01/10/2017
- McCann Health is Kind Like Catherine - Published on 01/09/2017
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Use Poetry to Showcase Farm Co-ops - Published on 01/04/2017
- No Judging From Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness - Published on 01/03/2017