McCann and Western Union Bring Light to Indian Villages
McCann Worldgroup India is helping its client Western Union India give back to local communities in India leading up to the Diwali holiday, an ancient Hindu festival--"the holiday of lights"--celebrated every Fall. The ad campaign explains how Western Union is contributing money for every money transfer it processes with an Indian destination and that all of the funds will be used to provide lights to a number of Indian villages that have no electricity.
The initiative is part of a global effort, "The Chain of Betters," from Western Union. McCann is spreading the word in India via an online film that tells the story of Manoj Pandey, who returns home after 10 years to his village, to witness something special: his village getting electricity. The campaign is also targeted at Indian citizens who live or work in the USA, Canada, UK, KSA,UAE, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand, and are most likely to use Western Union to send money home.
- FCB Inferno Brings Back "This Girl Can" - Published on 02/25/2017
- McCann London and L’Oréal Paris Launch "All Worth It" Campaign - Published on 02/25/2017
- FCB/SIX Targets High Driving Among Teens - Published on 02/24/2017
- Weber Shandwick and McCann Global Health Support Public-Private Coalition to Fight Disease - Published on 02/15/2017
- McCann New York Launches First Work for Chick-fil-A - Published on 02/14/2017
- R/GA and The Ad Council Partner with NFL on New 'Love Has No Labels' Work - Published on 02/14/2017
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Present the Oreo Dunk Challenge - Published on 02/08/2017
- MRM//McCann Madrid and Santander Are Non-Stop with Mobile Banking - Published on 02/07/2017
- MullenLowe Bucharest: Offices with a Story - Published on 02/06/2017
- Community Coffee & TM Advertising Focus On Unity - Published on 02/01/2017