Mullen Lowe Lintas and Unilever Pioneer New Mobile Media Channel in India
Mullen Lowe Lintas and Unilever have pioneered a new mobile media channel, made available in certain rural Indian provinces, where power isn’t yet available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The Kan Khajura Station utilizes mobile phones as a constant form of entertainment, in addition to a means of communication. This campaign – a first in India – delivers 15 minutes a day of free music, comedy and chat to anyone who wants it, interspersed with advertising from key Unilever brands such as Ponds, Dove and Lifebuoy.
- McCann and CATHAY PACIFIC BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO OLD UNIFORMS WITH ‘WELL TRAVELLED LAI SEE’ - Published on 12/12/2017
- Holiday Spot From M:United/McCann and Microsoft Focuses on the Power of Kindness and Inclusion - Published on 12/12/2017
- Jack Morton and Royal Caribbean Tell a Story of Innovation - Published on 12/11/2017
- McCann Lima and Calidda Send Message About Air Pollution - Published on 12/07/2017
- Deutsch Staffer Supports Charities Using Tech Skills - Published on 12/01/2017
- McCann and NY Lottery Bring Home Holiday Magic with Bodega Cat - Published on 11/30/2017
- IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water - Published on 11/28/2017
- Ronald McDonald House Honors Al Golin - Published on 11/27/2017
- McCann Torre Lazur Acts on Suicide Prevention - Published on 11/21/2017
- Campbell Ewald and Milk Partner in Olympics TV Ads - Published on 11/16/2017