Chevrolet Malibu – The Car You Never Expected
What happens when you ask real people to evaluate a car that is completely devoid of branding? To simply take stock of its design, safety technology and infotainment capability without knowing the nameplate? When that car is the redesigned 2016 Chevrolet Malibu, they start to rethink what’s possible.
To introduce the 2016 Malibu to consumers, Commonwealth//McCann and Chevrolet created a new :60 TVC that clearly demonstrates there is a new, totally unexpected vehicle on the market. “Unbranded” takes the “Real People, Not Actors” concept to a beautiful, upscale setting and gives actual consumers the chance to check out a stylish “mystery” car, while capturing their honest, unscripted reactions. What they say might surprise you.
Designed to challenge preconceived notions of the mid-size car market – a segment not exactly known for its excitement factor – “Unbranded” highlights the Malibu’s sleek design, high-tech safety features and cutting edge infotainment options, all through the clear eyes and unbiased words of real people. The spot proves that the all-new Malibu is the car you never expected.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017