Great Wolf Lodge "Packs"
What makes a family? At its heart, our “Packs” campaign is simply a celebration of real families: everyday people with their own captivating stories and unique challenges. We wanted to feature Great Wolf Lodge in the most authentic and honest way possible, so we figured the best way to do that was follow actual families around the resort while they just relaxed and enjoyed themselves.
This approach was new territory for Great Wolf Lodge, which has typically relied on scripted TV for previous campaigns. Our strategy was to use a “basement-up” approach where we shot a series of short online documentaries and then curated the content to piece together our TV campaign. To kick it off, the :60 anthem spot simply asks, “What makes a family?” From there we’ll introduce people to the four incredible families who were kind enough to open their homes to us.
- McCann Lima and Calidda Send Message About Air Pollution - Published on 12/07/2017
- Deutsch Staffer Supports Charities Using Tech Skills - Published on 12/01/2017
- McCann and NY Lottery Bring Home Holiday Magic with Bodega Cat - Published on 11/30/2017
- IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water - Published on 11/28/2017
- Ronald McDonald House Honors Al Golin - Published on 11/27/2017
- McCann Torre Lazur Acts on Suicide Prevention - Published on 11/21/2017
- Campbell Ewald and Milk Partner in Olympics TV Ads - Published on 11/16/2017
- IPG Volunteers Serve Meals to the Elderly - Published on 11/15/2017
- McCann Global Health Joins Clean Cooking Champions - Published on 11/15/2017
- FCB Ulka and Times of India Move from Division to Inclusivity - Published on 11/14/2017