R/GA and Owlet Save Babies' Lives with the Owlet Smart Sock
Being a new parent can be daunting, and the ocean of information available can make things even more confusing! Working with startup Owlet, one of the companies in R/GA’s Accelerator program, R/GA developed a sock that transmits an infant's vital signs to a parent's smartphone app.
The Owlet Smart Sock collects useful data and delivers it in a way that’s simple, human, and reassuring for new parents. Owlet has already saved lives, and was named best startup on Engadget's list of "Best of CES 2016."
Slip it on your baby’s foot, and using pulse oximetry, a proven-safe technology doctors have been using for decades, the Owlet Smart Sock measures heart rate and oxygen levels while the baby sleeps. Via a companion iPhone app, it alerts parents only if the readings are outside the norm. No more anxious visits to baby’s crib “just to be sure.”
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017