Commonwealth//McCann and Chevrolet Encourage Acts of Kindness for Leap Year
Chevrolet’s #DayItForward, created by Commonwealth//McCann, encourages fans to use their "extra 24 hours" in the Leap Year to do something nice for another person. The effort focuses on what can be done for someone who doesn’t expect the act of kindness.
Chevy facilitated contributions from about two dozen people, including actors Kevin Spacey and Sofia Vergara, athletes Daniel Norris of the Detroit Tigers and Adam Jones of the Baltimore Orioles, and musicians like Luke Bryan.
The lead spot features Kevin Spacey surprising an aspiring actor with a substantial grant and an offer to guide him through the drama school application process.
- R/GA Tokyo + MUJI Give the Gift of Color - Published on 12/14/2017
- McCann Health & CARE Confront Death by Overdose from Prescription Drugs - Published on 12/14/2017
- McCann and CATHAY PACIFIC BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO OLD UNIFORMS WITH ‘WELL TRAVELLED LAI SEE’ - Published on 12/12/2017
- Holiday Spot From M:United/McCann and Microsoft Focuses on the Power of Kindness and Inclusion - Published on 12/12/2017
- Jack Morton and Royal Caribbean Tell a Story of Innovation - Published on 12/11/2017
- McCann Lima and Calidda Send Message About Air Pollution - Published on 12/07/2017
- Deutsch Staffer Supports Charities Using Tech Skills - Published on 12/01/2017
- McCann and NY Lottery Bring Home Holiday Magic with Bodega Cat - Published on 11/30/2017
- IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water - Published on 11/28/2017
- Ronald McDonald House Honors Al Golin - Published on 11/27/2017