McCann Colombia Suggests Evil Ways To Keep Co-Workers From Stealing Your Snacks
McCann Colombia’s team in Bogota created two bizarre and very funny TV spots for snack food maker Bimbo Colombia to introduce its new brand of packaged donuts, Dunitas. The TV spots show a nerdy office worker buying a pack of Dunitas from the vending machine in the office break room. The office worker’s crazy inner voice — “Only for me!” — repeats several times, until he launches into a campy and demented offensive to protect his treats.
In the first spot, the office worker somehow conjures a woman possessed by demons, familiar to every fan of horror movies, who causes his co-workers to flee in panic as the lights flicker on and off. In the second spot, a completely ridiculous-looking vulture perched atop an antique globe takes flight and dive-bombs the hapless co-workers, who, again, panic and flee for their lives. Each spot ends with the anti-hero selfishly gorging himself on donuts.
- McCann Lima and Calidda Send Message About Air Pollution - Published on 12/07/2017
- Deutsch Staffer Supports Charities Using Tech Skills - Published on 12/01/2017
- McCann and NY Lottery Bring Home Holiday Magic with Bodega Cat - Published on 11/30/2017
- IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water - Published on 11/28/2017
- Ronald McDonald House Honors Al Golin - Published on 11/27/2017
- McCann Torre Lazur Acts on Suicide Prevention - Published on 11/21/2017
- Campbell Ewald and Milk Partner in Olympics TV Ads - Published on 11/16/2017
- IPG Volunteers Serve Meals to the Elderly - Published on 11/15/2017
- McCann Global Health Joins Clean Cooking Champions - Published on 11/15/2017
- FCB Ulka and Times of India Move from Division to Inclusivity - Published on 11/14/2017