Campbell Ewald Launches “Wander Wisely,” First Work for Travelocity
Campbell Ewald launched its first work for Travelocity since winning the business at the end of 2015.
Recognizing that today’s modern traveler is looking for more than just a deal, the “Wander Wisely” campaign focuses less on planning vacations and more on the unique benefits of making Travelocity a partner throughout the journey. The new campaign empowers travelers to “Wander Wisely” through the incredible deals Travelocity and The Roaming Gnome offer.
“Wander Wisely” launched in February, and will include a total of nine TV spots which focused on travel inspiration as well as Travelocity’s customer service differentiators. The campaign will include social media, online advertising and videos, email marketing, as well as new branding across Travelocity’s website and social channels.
- R/GA Tokyo + MUJI Give the Gift of Color - Published on 12/14/2017
- McCann Health & CARE Confront Death by Overdose from Prescription Drugs - Published on 12/14/2017
- McCann and CATHAY PACIFIC BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO OLD UNIFORMS WITH ‘WELL TRAVELLED LAI SEE’ - Published on 12/12/2017
- Holiday Spot From M:United/McCann and Microsoft Focuses on the Power of Kindness and Inclusion - Published on 12/12/2017
- Jack Morton and Royal Caribbean Tell a Story of Innovation - Published on 12/11/2017
- McCann Lima and Calidda Send Message About Air Pollution - Published on 12/07/2017
- Deutsch Staffer Supports Charities Using Tech Skills - Published on 12/01/2017
- McCann and NY Lottery Bring Home Holiday Magic with Bodega Cat - Published on 11/30/2017
- IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water - Published on 11/28/2017
- Ronald McDonald House Honors Al Golin - Published on 11/27/2017