Jack Morton Creates Unique Experience for Ericsson
To create an integrated brand experience for Ericsson at the Mobile World Congress.
For the past four years, Jack Morton has been Ericsson's lead agency partner in creating the integrated, invite-only brand experience it hosts each year at the Mobile World Congress (MWC).
Given the competition Ericsson faces at such a big conference, our focus is on creating an experience that could only be hosted by Ericsson–something unique to their brand and something available nowhere else.
Jack Morton designed a great environment for Ericsson to engage with their customers, strengthening relationships and adding value to their business. Ericsson’s presence at MWC is characterized by interactive social events, demonstrations, business discussions and keynote presentations. We constantly aim to create experiences for Ericsson that enhance and extend this key brand experience in new ways—such as QR codes, surface projections and audio design.
Last year alone, Ericsson’s MWC experience generated 1,000 business meetings and 500+ sales leads.
- IPG Hosts Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/23/2018
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Web of Fries - Published on 01/23/2018
- McCann Romania Promotes Blood Donations - Published on 01/23/2018
- MullenLowe and Boppy Launch #NeverNotAMom - Published on 01/19/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model - Published on 01/18/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018