FCB Health Raises Awareness Around TB
In conjunction with World Tuberculosis Day, FCB Health launched “Louder Than TB,” to raise awareness of tuberculosis (TB), which tops HIV as the leading cause of infectious disease deaths worldwide. Each year, nearly 10 million people develop TB, at least one million of whom are children. TB’s most heartbreaking targets are young children. Last year, one million children under the age of 14 fell ill with TB – 140,000 of them died.
The video is purposely silent toward the beginning to highlight the deafening silence surrounding this disease. The world, in fact, hasn’t been hearing that this is a crisis. And so, FCB Health created this new campaign for the TB Alliance to help turn up the volume during World Tuberculosis Day.
More than 30 partners including UNICEF, UNITAID, the World Health Organization and ONE have joined the cause to help raise a united voice to be louder than TB. Watch the campaign and find out more at http://louderthantb.org, a website for the cause also created by FCB Health.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017