MullenLowe and JetBlue Provide a Special Present for Mother’s Day
This Mother’s Day, JetBlue is celebrating moms as they face one of their most challenging situations: flying with their babies. Watch as JetBlue turns tears into cheers at 30,000 feet.
In a recent survey conducted online by Harris Poll and commissioned by JetBlue, 65% of adults understand parents have no control despite 40% of U.S. adults reporting to be annoyed when on a plane with a crying baby. JetBlue decided to take on this challenging situation by launching “FlyBabies” to show that empathy toward moms traveling with little ones can be worth it!
Typically moms not only have the obstacle of traveling with blankets, strollers and other baby gear, but also that side-eye negativity they often receive from fellow travelers. In the first ever “FlyBabies” flight, JetBlue encouraged those on board to rally behind moms traveling with young ones, rewarding customers for their support throughout the flight.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017