Hill Holliday and Bank of America Help Create A Baseball Memory
Hill Holliday and Bank of America teamed up with Major League Baseball and the Houston Astros to create an amazing memory for a special family. An incredible tee-baller named Cooper won over the Internet after a video of him dancing on first base was posted online. A family member shared the video on her Twitter account, and her tweet was retweeted more than 19,000 times, picked up by numerous blogs and featured on Sportscenter.
As part of its #MLBmemorybank campaign, Bank of America celebrated that great baseball memory and helped create a new one by inviting the youngster and his family to Minute Maid Park. During a tour of the ballpark, Houston Astros All-Star Jose Altuve, outfielder Jake Marisnick and the team's beloved mascot, Orbit, met Cooper at first base to recreate the dance. The video was posted to Bank of America social properties and will be promoted across MLB.com.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017