Hill Holliday and Bank of America Help Create A Baseball Memory
Hill Holliday and Bank of America teamed up with Major League Baseball and the Houston Astros to create an amazing memory for a special family. An incredible tee-baller named Cooper won over the Internet after a video of him dancing on first base was posted online. A family member shared the video on her Twitter account, and her tweet was retweeted more than 19,000 times, picked up by numerous blogs and featured on Sportscenter.
As part of its #MLBmemorybank campaign, Bank of America celebrated that great baseball memory and helped create a new one by inviting the youngster and his family to Minute Maid Park. During a tour of the ballpark, Houston Astros All-Star Jose Altuve, outfielder Jake Marisnick and the team's beloved mascot, Orbit, met Cooper at first base to recreate the dance. The video was posted to Bank of America social properties and will be promoted across MLB.com.
- IPG Hosts Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/23/2018
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Web of Fries - Published on 01/23/2018
- McCann Romania Promotes Blood Donations - Published on 01/23/2018
- MullenLowe and Boppy Launch #NeverNotAMom - Published on 01/19/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model - Published on 01/18/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018