R/GA and Ad Council Partner Again on Love Has No Labels
R/GA has once again partnered with The Ad Council to produce a new iteration of Love Has No Labels. In this latest work, pro wrestler John Cena is featured walking through a typical small American town that is very diverse. The ad’s underlying message: to be a true patriot is to accept all Americans regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or ability. In short, "patriotism is love," Cena says, "and love has no labels."
This new work follows the work R/GA created last year for Love Has No Labels, one of the most viewed PSA campaigns of all time.
- McCann and CATHAY PACIFIC BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO OLD UNIFORMS WITH ‘WELL TRAVELLED LAI SEE’ - Published on 12/12/2017
- Holiday Spot From M:United/McCann and Microsoft Focuses on the Power of Kindness and Inclusion - Published on 12/12/2017
- Jack Morton and Royal Caribbean Tell a Story of Innovation - Published on 12/11/2017
- McCann Lima and Calidda Send Message About Air Pollution - Published on 12/07/2017
- Deutsch Staffer Supports Charities Using Tech Skills - Published on 12/01/2017
- McCann and NY Lottery Bring Home Holiday Magic with Bodega Cat - Published on 11/30/2017
- IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water - Published on 11/28/2017
- Ronald McDonald House Honors Al Golin - Published on 11/27/2017
- McCann Torre Lazur Acts on Suicide Prevention - Published on 11/21/2017
- Campbell Ewald and Milk Partner in Olympics TV Ads - Published on 11/16/2017