Virgo Health Launched GET SMART to Engage Multiple Sclerosis Nurses
With new scientific engagement rules coming into play, Virgo Health's client wanted to adapt the way it interacted with Multiple Sclerosis (MS) specialist nurses. The MS landscape has changed considerably, and we knew that MS specialist nurses were concerned about the increasing complexity of MS management. Our strategy was to work with the right stakeholders to ensure we engaged with MS specialist nurses in a way they wanted to be engaged with.
The outcome was a national "GET SMART" meeting to showcase the latest developments in MS nursing. Firmly believing that meetings don’t have to be didactic and boring and using different engagement styles, from the "Ninja Nurse Hub" to the "Personal Reflection Boards," we created and facilitated a meeting that was rich in content that resonated with participants.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017