IPG Agencies and Stella Artois Bring Awareness to Global Water Crisis
The global social impact campaign, which debuted at the Sundance Film Festival, is designed to drive awareness of the global water crisis and to help provide solutions for women in developing countries without access to clean water.
The campaign features brand ambassadors and Water.org spokespeople, such as actor Matt Damon, to invite consumers to help provide access to clean water for women and their families in developing nations. Consumers were invited to buy a limited edition chalice that was designed by artists in countries where clean water is scarce. Each chalice purchased provided five years of clean water to one person in the developing world.
“Buy a Lady a Drink” has generated significant media coverage across high-impact media outlets, including Huffington Post and Mashable, as well as strong social engagement.
- McCann and CATHAY PACIFIC BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO OLD UNIFORMS WITH ‘WELL TRAVELLED LAI SEE’ - Published on 12/12/2017
- Holiday Spot From M:United/McCann and Microsoft Focuses on the Power of Kindness and Inclusion - Published on 12/12/2017
- Jack Morton and Royal Caribbean Tell a Story of Innovation - Published on 12/11/2017
- McCann Lima and Calidda Send Message About Air Pollution - Published on 12/07/2017
- Deutsch Staffer Supports Charities Using Tech Skills - Published on 12/01/2017
- McCann and NY Lottery Bring Home Holiday Magic with Bodega Cat - Published on 11/30/2017
- IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water - Published on 11/28/2017
- Ronald McDonald House Honors Al Golin - Published on 11/27/2017
- McCann Torre Lazur Acts on Suicide Prevention - Published on 11/21/2017
- Campbell Ewald and Milk Partner in Olympics TV Ads - Published on 11/16/2017