Virgo Health And RB Tackle Effects of Air Pollution on Children
At this year’s Cannes Health Lions, Virgo Health and RB (Reckitt Benckiser), the global leader in consumer health and hygiene, partnered with international children’s charity, Save the Children, to help tackle the world’s largest environmental health risk – air pollution – in a live innovation challenge, the RB & Lions Health Innovation Hack.
Selected representatives from top international advertising, creative, marketing and digital agencies, plus some of the world’s brightest entrepreneurial minds, joined members of RB’s global R&D and marketing teams for a series of creative workshops. They worked together to come up with innovative solutions to combat the devastating effects of air pollution exposure among children. They worked against the clock with only 24 hours to pioneer sustainable solutions to protect children in India from the devastating effects of air pollution, where levels are among the highest in the world. The “hack” culminated in three teams presenting their innovations to a panel of judges in a live, open session at Cannes.
Social media buzz reached in excess of 700,000 people and coverage to date has an OTS of over 15 million. RB is exploring whether the ideas have the potential to be developed and implemented to help solve some of the issues created by air pollution.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017