IPG Mediabrands Takes Steps for Cerebral Palsy
More than 17 million people globally have been diagnosed with cerebral palsy (CP), a condition that impairs muscle tone, movement and motor skills.
With no known cure, and one child born every hour with this condition, it was important for the IPG Mediabrands network to come together and combat this issue - taking steps for those who cannot. That is why this September, IPG Mediabrands is partnering with Cerebral Palsy Alliance Research Foundation (CPARF) to help raise funds for those living with CP
From September 1 – September 28, IPG Mediabrands will participate in CPARF’s “Steptember” campaign, which promotes an active lifestyle while raising funds. The goal is to take 10,000 steps each day. To learn more about the fundraiser, please watch the video.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017