IPG Mediabrands Takes Steps for Cerebral Palsy
More than 17 million people globally have been diagnosed with cerebral palsy (CP), a condition that impairs muscle tone, movement and motor skills.
With no known cure, and one child born every hour with this condition, it was important for the IPG Mediabrands network to come together and combat this issue - taking steps for those who cannot. That is why this September, IPG Mediabrands is partnering with Cerebral Palsy Alliance Research Foundation (CPARF) to help raise funds for those living with CP
From September 1 – September 28, IPG Mediabrands will participate in CPARF’s “Steptember” campaign, which promotes an active lifestyle while raising funds. The goal is to take 10,000 steps each day. To learn more about the fundraiser, please watch the video.
- MullenLowe and Boppy Launch #NeverNotAMom - Published on 01/19/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model - Published on 01/18/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018
- McCann and L'Oréal Launch ‘Comeback’ During Golden Globes - Published on 01/10/2018
- Shining a Spotlight on National Design Leadership - Published on 01/10/2018
- Jack Morton Creates Fireworks Display to Celebrate Women’s Suffrage Centenary - Published on 01/05/2018