Sunday Times Votes Nestlé Bar-One Cereal "Coolest Breakfast Cereal in South Africa"
The Sunday Times "Generation Next" Awards have named Nestlé Bar-One Cereal the number one cereal brand in South Africa among youth markets for 2016. This comes off the back of a major digital launch and campaign from McCann Johannesburg.
Nestlé Category Head, Mungo Orpen had this to say: “Speaking directly and personally to the audience is new for us and we’ve loved the response on digital platforms and the chance to engage with a youthful audience. Working with McCann has been a delight.”
Read more and see the case study video here.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017