Carmichael Lynch and Subaru Celebrate the Open Road with New Work
The classic American dream of seeking adventure is alive and well in Carmichael Lynch’s latest commercial for Subaru. The commercial, entitled “Boxcar,” features a free-spirited young woman who daydreams of hopping a train as she and her husband set off to parts unknown in their Subaru Outback.
The goal was to tap into millennials’ desire to pursue big lives rather than simply big bank accounts. The agency drew inspiration from the classic images of wanderers who dreamt of riding the rails across the vast American landscape, as well as the current trend of renegade adventurers hopping trains.
The commercial is a celebration of all those who crave the freedom of the open road, whether that’s on a boxcar, or in a vehicle designed to take you anywhere your dreams may lead.
- MullenLowe and Boppy Launch #NeverNotAMom - Published on 01/19/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model - Published on 01/18/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018
- McCann and L'Oréal Launch ‘Comeback’ During Golden Globes - Published on 01/10/2018
- Shining a Spotlight on National Design Leadership - Published on 01/10/2018
- Jack Morton Creates Fireworks Display to Celebrate Women’s Suffrage Centenary - Published on 01/05/2018