McCann Manchester Creates Major Integrated Olympic Campaign for Aldi
McCann Manchester created a major integrated communication campaign for Aldi ahead of the Rio Olympic Games. The campaign celebrated Aldi’s status as official Supermarket Partner of Team GB – the British Olympic Team. The campaign ran under the banner of “We’ve Gone Totally Rio,” and featured Aldi’s gin-loving pensioner Jean Jones.
The campaign made Aldi the first UK supermarket to utilize Snapchat. It also involved major national press advertising takeovers across five UK national newspapers. The campaign was supported with out of home and social media using the hashtags #RioDeJeaneiro and #TotallyRio.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017