Subaru Love Campaign
Love. It's What Makes a Subaru, a Subaru.
After seven years and seven different ad campaigns, Subaru was at a crossroads. They had a small, passionate fan base, but needed to stand for something with broad appeal. We knew buying a car was an emotional decision. So, we took an emotional approach. Subaru fans told us just which emotion it should be.
What’s more, while the Subaru “Love” campaign has been running for nearly eight years, we’re far from running out of gas. In fact, the Subaru brand continues to gain momentum, with sales having tripled and grown to all-time highs. Still outspent by the competition, Subaru is now heard loud and clear.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017