Tierney Helps the Homeless Get Back on Their Feet
It was time for Philly to host a historic Democratic National Convention. But at a time when candidates are often at each other's throats, we at Tierney wanted to remind people what the election is really about — creating a better quality of life for all Americans.
That’s why Tierney created Run DNC, a non-partisan project aimed at helping Philadelphia’s homeless population get up and running toward a life off the streets.
Tierney partnered with Ecentrik Artistry — an artist who has exploded into the subculture of custom sneaker design — to help us make a one-run-only line of sneakers. Each inspired by Philly’s iconic history. There was no political stand (that's why each pair had a left and a right), just sales benefiting local nonprofit, Back on My Feet, who are committed to helping Philly’s homeless get back on theirs.
- AHG Places Third in Dragon Boat Race - Published on 08/16/2017
- Mastercard New Zealand and McCann Sydney Launch ‘Tap for your town to play Richie’ - Published on 08/11/2017
- FCB Launches New Ad Council Campaign on Smokey Bear’s Birthday - Published on 08/10/2017
- Jack Morton and Charmin Bring On-Demand Bathrooms to NYC - Published on 08/10/2017
- IPG Mediabrands Creates Future Academy - Published on 08/08/2017
- McCann NY and New York Lottery Ask, ‘How Would You Spend it?’ - Published on 08/08/2017
- IPG Presents the 2017 Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/04/2017
- Hill Holliday Launches Ad Council Campaign About New Lung Cancer Screening - Published on 08/01/2017
- IPG and CMG Host Green Day Event - Published on 08/01/2017
- Carmichael Lynch Shows How Jack Link’s ‘Beats the Snack out of Other Snacks' - Published on 07/31/2017