Tierney Helps the Homeless Get Back on Their Feet
It was time for Philly to host a historic Democratic National Convention. But at a time when candidates are often at each other's throats, we at Tierney wanted to remind people what the election is really about — creating a better quality of life for all Americans.
That’s why Tierney created Run DNC, a non-partisan project aimed at helping Philadelphia’s homeless population get up and running toward a life off the streets.
Tierney partnered with Ecentrik Artistry — an artist who has exploded into the subculture of custom sneaker design — to help us make a one-run-only line of sneakers. Each inspired by Philly’s iconic history. There was no political stand (that's why each pair had a left and a right), just sales benefiting local nonprofit, Back on My Feet, who are committed to helping Philly’s homeless get back on theirs.
- Don’t Get Mad. Get E*TRADE. - Published on 06/20/2017
- IPG Hosts Global Women of Color Summit at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/20/2017
- Cadreon and MAGNA Launch Women’s Impact Group - Published on 06/15/2017
- The Martin Agency and Boyz II Men Make Anything Sound Good for GEICO - Published on 06/14/2017
- IPG Works to Mobilize Gen Z Around UN Sustainable Development Goals - Published on 06/13/2017
- Tierney Kicks off Pride Month in Philadelphia with a New Pride Flag - Published on 06/12/2017
- FastFW: An IPG Innovation Summit Convenes Leading Creators, Technologists - Published on 06/08/2017
- IPG Joins Unprecedented Commitment to Advance Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace - Published on 06/07/2017
- FCB Inferno Encourages Girls to Play Strong - Published on 06/06/2017
- R/GA and Samsung Launch New TV with One Billion Colors - Published on 06/06/2017