Tierney Helps the Homeless Get Back on Their Feet
It was time for Philly to host a historic Democratic National Convention. But at a time when candidates are often at each other's throats, we at Tierney wanted to remind people what the election is really about — creating a better quality of life for all Americans.
That’s why Tierney created Run DNC, a non-partisan project aimed at helping Philadelphia’s homeless population get up and running toward a life off the streets.
Tierney partnered with Ecentrik Artistry — an artist who has exploded into the subculture of custom sneaker design — to help us make a one-run-only line of sneakers. Each inspired by Philly’s iconic history. There was no political stand (that's why each pair had a left and a right), just sales benefiting local nonprofit, Back on My Feet, who are committed to helping Philly’s homeless get back on theirs.
- Commonwealth/McCann Partners with Lego Batman Movie - Published on 01/17/2017
- Deutsch and Angel Soft Put Everyday Parenting Moments in the Spotlight - Published on 01/16/2017
- McCann and Cathay Pacific Use Artwork to Depict Clients’ Journeys - Published on 01/13/2017
- McCann India and Coca-Cola Celebrate the Bond Between Brothers - Published on 01/12/2017
- 303 MullenLowe and Royal Life Saving Australia Urge Families to Keep Watch - Published on 01/10/2017
- IPG Releases Video in Support of SDG #6 - Published on 01/10/2017
- Nike and R/GA Feature Kyrie Irving for the Kyrie 3 - Published on 01/10/2017
- McCann Health is Kind Like Catherine - Published on 01/09/2017
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Use Poetry to Showcase Farm Co-ops - Published on 01/04/2017
- No Judging From Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness - Published on 01/03/2017