Tierney Helps the Homeless Get Back on Their Feet
It was time for Philly to host a historic Democratic National Convention. But at a time when candidates are often at each other's throats, we at Tierney wanted to remind people what the election is really about — creating a better quality of life for all Americans.
That’s why Tierney created Run DNC, a non-partisan project aimed at helping Philadelphia’s homeless population get up and running toward a life off the streets.
Tierney partnered with Ecentrik Artistry — an artist who has exploded into the subculture of custom sneaker design — to help us make a one-run-only line of sneakers. Each inspired by Philly’s iconic history. There was no political stand (that's why each pair had a left and a right), just sales benefiting local nonprofit, Back on My Feet, who are committed to helping Philly’s homeless get back on theirs.
- FCB Inferno Brings Back "This Girl Can" - Published on 02/25/2017
- McCann London and L’Oréal Paris Launch "All Worth It" Campaign - Published on 02/25/2017
- FCB/SIX Targets High Driving Among Teens - Published on 02/24/2017
- Weber Shandwick and McCann Global Health Support Public-Private Coalition to Fight Disease - Published on 02/15/2017
- McCann New York Launches First Work for Chick-fil-A - Published on 02/14/2017
- R/GA and The Ad Council Partner with NFL on New 'Love Has No Labels' Work - Published on 02/14/2017
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Present the Oreo Dunk Challenge - Published on 02/08/2017
- MRM//McCann Madrid and Santander Are Non-Stop with Mobile Banking - Published on 02/07/2017
- MullenLowe Bucharest: Offices with a Story - Published on 02/06/2017
- Community Coffee & TM Advertising Focus On Unity - Published on 02/01/2017